Sunday, February 12, 2012

Project Life January Weeks 3 + 4

Hi everyone.

Today I've got some Project Life scrapbooking to share.  This is a 2 week spread covering the last 2 weeks of January.


 I used several digital kits from Two Peas In A Bucket.  The designers over there are really coming up with some great stuff for Project Life.


For this photo in the bottom left pocket I used the Date Slims kit, then typed my journaling underneath it.   I don't have any long lenses for my camera so this is about as good as my sports photos get.  The overlay and journaling are a good way to fill all of that floor!


The "January"  on the snow is a digital element from the MyLife 365 Monthly Ribbons kit.


Here is the right side, the last week of January.  I used the B pages for this side.  The card in the middle with the exclamation point is from the Punctuate It! kit, and I added some stamps to the bottom card from Technique Tuesday's Ordinary Days.


The one on the right is my favorite.  I used the Chalkboard Journal Cards kit.  In PSE I used the card as the bottom layer, then dropped in the photo, added the text in white and printed it out as 1 4x6 photo.


And on the left I used another Date Slim for week 4.  My husband was out of town for work a few days this week.  When he goes away my daughter and I eat ravioli almost every night.  He doesn't like ravioli and we love it so I thought this would be a fun thing to get in the book.

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Alice Wertz said...

such fun pages and photos! really love how you filled up the open spaces in your photos with date elements and journaling. love seeing your project life pages, Laura! thanks for sharing! =)