Monday, February 20, 2012

Learn Something New


New Technique Tuesday stamps are in the house!

I made this card with one of Ali Edwards new sets, Learn Something.  I thought this would be a nice teacher card, particularly for an older kid to give to a teacher.  Even better, a card for a male teacher.

I used Memento inks for the stamping (Paris Dusk, Rich Cocoa, and Cottage Ivy), a little Copic coloring, and the background is from the Basic Grey Basics White patterned paper mini deck.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm a teacher, and this would be a fabulous card to receive! I love the background and also how you placed the sentiment slightly off center. Very pleasing to the eye!

Heidi said...

What a beautiful card.

~amy~ said...

super FAB card!

Kris Chirhart said...

Super awesome card, Laura! That BG paper is just perfect!!

Alice Wertz said...

perfect teacher's card. love the elements!