Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project Life December 2011


Hi everyone.  I've got some Project Life scrapbooking to share today.  I ordered some of this stuff, the mix of page protectors and the grid cards, back in October intending to start PL in 2012.  But then I was so excited about the idea I just started in October.  I did a 2 page spread covering October, then another for November, and now here is December.

Left side:


I was intending to make my own stuff for this, but then a few weeks ago I ordered the Becky Higgins Clementine kit.  I used one of the Clementine cards (the one with the clock) and added some stamping from the Studio AE November kit.  I used the Design F page for the left side and have our 2011 Christmas card in the one 4x6 pocket.

Right side:


I used Design E, which is 4 6x6 pockets.  I had a tiny bit of leftover JBS Mercantile Christmas papers and used them here along with a JBS bingo card.


There are also a few cards I made with the Journaling Cards 2012 digital kit and Courier New font.  If you don't see a vintage typewriter in your future to type on the actual BH cards these digital cards and a typewriter style font is the way to go.

So now that I've done Project Life once a month for 3 months I can honestly say that I don't think I have it in me to do this every week!  A 2 page spread covering 2 weeks might be more realistic.  Anyway, its a great concept and I'm so glad its become so popular.

Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

It's fun to see everybody's project Life's...I'm just not that organized:)

Niki Estes said...

Great pages, Laura! I love seeing your take on the PL idea!

Linda E said...

Looks fabulous, Laura! I am with you, though! I so admire all those who keep up with Project Life but know that I am not one of them. I would hate for scrapping to become a chore. That's why I love your take on the project.