Monday, January 16, 2012

Paper Made Bakery


Hi everyone.

So last week was a good week for me.  First winning the spot in the Ella Publishing class, and then I also won a Fresh Baked kit from Paper Made Bakery from a random draw of their Facebook "likers".

I looked around a little and couldn't find the kit I got on their website.  It must now be sold out.  It is a fall themed kit that has 2 Memory Box wood mount stamps, Autumn Tree Landscape and Happy Fall, a full 6" x 6" MME All Spice patterned paper mini deck, a full pack of Memory Box Cocoa notecards and envelopes, and some absolutely gorgeous buttons and flower embellishments that I'm not sure I'll ever be able to de-hoard.  This kit has all of my favorite kinds of stuff!  Great stamps, a full deck of papers, and the Memory Box cards with matching envelopes are such a treat.  I'm usually so practical and just use office supply envelopes, but its so much nicer to have the envelopes match the card base.

I wanted to turn the fall landscape into a spring scene.  I stamped the image with Ranger Archival on watercolor paper and used Faber Castell Aquarelle watercolor pencils for the coloring.  Then I trimmed it up before realizing that I had to get a sentiment on there so I went looking for one with tiny type and found this one from Clear and Simple Stamp's Thank You set.

Paper Made Bakery has a few more of their Fresh Baked Kits available that you can check out here.  And they also have a Design Team call that looks like a fantastic opportunity!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a pretty card...love the scenery you designed!

Ryann Salamon said...

Gorgeous scene, Laura!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a gorgeous card! LOOOOOOOOOVE that scene!! And HOOOOOORAY for a FABULOUS week of goodies and fun!

Mabel said...

Looks absolutely fab!! love the color scheme and the scenery it's perfect! =)