Saturday, January 7, 2012

Market Street Stamps Guest Designer


Hi everyone.

Last month I played along with the Block Party at Market Street Stamps, and this card won me a guest spot!  My projects are up on the MSS blog today and I thought I'd post them here as well.  They let me pick 2 stamp sets, and after much window shopping and strategizing I went with Hearts a Plenty and Cool Cats.

The top card I made with Hearts a Plenty.  I love Market Street's background stamps!  They are A2 sized and ink up nice and evenly.


And then this one I made with Cool Cats.  Love these sweet kitties, and the sentiment is so cute for a Mothers Day card.

You can check out my guest post here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Me + You Supplies:  MSS Hearts a Plenty and Simple Joys stamp sets; Memento Rosebud and Tuxedo Black ink; Clear and Simple Stamps Trendsetter Blue cardstock; Jillibean Soup corrugated heart; Creatology felt hearts; Twinery twine.


A Mothers Love Supplies:  Market Street Stamps Cool Cats stamp set; Copics (E21, E23, E41, E000, R11); Studio Calico patterned papers

6 comments:

JeanFB said...

Fabulous cards, Laura - congrats on the DT gig! I particularly love that hearts card - it's so fun with all the textures and details, and the design is wonderful. The kitties are adorable, too. :)

Tanis said...

GORGEOUS!
Congrats too :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Congrats Laura!
I love your sense of color and design these 2 cards are gorgeous!

TFS~

~amy~ said...

super ginormous congrats...love both of your cards!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! These cards are simply AMAZING! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that first one--love the two hearts and the texture...love how you cut out that sentiment! FAB! And that second one is PURRRRFECT:) TOOO cute:)

Steph Zerbe said...

Love the me + you = love and the heart background. Those kitties are so darling the way you colored them!