Thursday, January 5, 2012

Clear and Simple Stamps Jan/Feb Release


Hi everyone!

Today is Release Day at Clear and Simple Stamps, and its a big one!

I made this cute little party favor gift bag using the Party Favor #1 die and stamps from Taglines: Critters.  The gift bag measures approx 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" x 1 1/4".  The die works great with nice scores on all of the folds to make it come together very neatly and easily.  I used CSS's Trendsetter Blue cardstock, which is one of my favorites.  And the stamps are all so cute!  They are designed to coordinate with the Tags #1 dies that were released in November.

Here are the Taglines: Critters stamps:


So many cute and punny images and sentiments here!




These are just a few of the new goodies.  There are more dies, an alphabet, backgrounds, some love themed stamps and a great set of hearts, bakers twine, new Copic trios, and lots more!

Please head over to the CSS blog for the full reveal.  And for more great projects featuring the new releases you can check out the blogs of the rest of the Design Team:

Lori Tecler
Dana Grothaus
Tracy Schultz
Kim Duran
Stephanie Zerbe
Amber Daigre
Laurie Willison
Laura Bassen

Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Laura B. said...

so cute, Laura

Deirdre said...

So adorable. Love what you created.

Steph Zerbe said...

This bag is so darn cute! Now I really like this blue cardstock all of a sudden! Great color work and I love the layout of the heart swishes. So fabulous!

Kris Chirhart said...

Laura, this is just TOO CUTE!! What a great release from Clear and Simple. LOVE it all!!!

Angie Delarie said...

That is soooo cute I love him, such personality!

whoistracy said...

Well isn't he adorable!?!?! Just love it.

Amber said...

I saw this and immediately loved how you used the swirly-doos for a kind of border. Really cute!

Lisa Lara said...

Great project Laura. I can see all sorts of possibilities with this set!

Nicole Maki said...

Could he be any cuter??? I love how the images work great for both boys and girls.

Nicely done, Laura.

Alice Wertz said...

hee... so so cute! love the stamp! lovely project, Laura!

Jill said...

Hi Laura! I don't have your email addy, so I couldn't contact you that way. I wanted to let you know that you WON the de-stashing giveaway on my blog. I just need your mailing address, so that I can send your goodies on their way. Thanks! -- Jill (sprott678 at gmail dot com)

Dana Grothaus said...

Wow, I love everything about this! Your color combo is FAB and I'm in love with the pop of red. It's just perfect!!!