Monday, January 2, 2012

Clear and Simple Stamps January Peek


There is a big release coming on January 5th at Clear and Simple Stamps!

I made this little Valentine gift box using just a few of the awesome new stamps and dies that will be available.  The gift box measures 2 3/4" square x 1 1/2" high.  I used patterned papers from the Fancy Pants Love Story mini deck.  The box dies are just small enough to fit on a 6" x 6" piece and I think the shrunk down patterns are perfect for a little gift box like this.

The gift box was made with the Party Favor 2 dies.  The hearts are from the Hearts Shapes die set.  The stamps (the scroll and sentiment) are from Love Cupid.  Everything (and lots more!) is releasing on the 5th.


10 comments:

Heidi said...

What a beautiful box.

~amy~ said...

Such a SWEET box!

Laura B. said...

Oh my gosh! This box is so sweet, Laura!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I am SO gonna need those heart dies. Wonderful project.

Kathy said...

Oh I'm loving that box and those hearts!!

Laurie said...

Love love love!! These are so cute Laura!!

Steph Zerbe said...

So romantic this box! Love the lovely scroll banner too! Happy New Year!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! this is fabulous, Laura! love it!

Clear and Simple Stamps said...

Tres chic - loving your Party Favor box, such a great, great mix of colors and dp. Awesome!

Nicole Maki said...

I love your box, Laura. I could see using a die like that all the time. You do such a great job of showing very accessible ways of using different projects. Love it!

Thanks for popping by my blog. I love the 4x4 grid page protector the best too. It's such a fun LO. A lot of folks on my twitter feed have been complaining about seeing PL everywhere and how it's boring. I didn't want to post mine if I was just going to irritate people. But I too love visiting everyone's blogs seeing all the fun ways they fill their PL pockets. It's been so fun keeping it up the last few months and I've got to record things I would have missed when I was scrapbooking.

Hope things are going well in your neck of the woods.

Warmly,
Nicole