Wednesday, December 7, 2011

tis the season


Hi everyone.

Today I have some hybrid cards to share. This first one was made with Polka Dot Pixels Believe digital kit. The paper, banner, and tree are all from the kit. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday's Good Cheer stamp set. Ali's writing goes with anything, doesn't it?

And here is our Christmas card for this year


I made it with the Happy Greetings digital card kit. Its the simplest thing to make. Just drop in the photo, then make a little text box in the corner to add the signature. What I love about this card is that its 4" x 6" (translation = cheap to print!). I ordered prints from Snapfish during their penny prints sale. What I was planning on doing was trimming off the right side to bring the size down to 4" x 5 1/2" so that I could send them out in standard A2 sized envelopes, but I'm starting to like that little chevron strip down the right so I think I'll spring for 4" x 6" envelopes. I saw them at Staples and they're not expensive.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

great card..love the banner and what a fab christmas pic card!

Kris Chirhart said...

Laura, what a cute and festive little card... love the banner and tree! And your Christmas card is awesome! Love the colorful texts and of course the adorable pic of your kids!

Creative Photo Albums said...

The banners are cute! Such a festive adorable card!

Ryann Salamon said...

Super cute card and super cute kiddos!!!

Michelle said...

Great card, Laura! Love your Christmas card too.

Linda E said...

Great cards, Laura!