Thursday, December 1, 2011

Technique Tuesday Studio AE December Kit


Hi everyone!

Today is the first of the month so I get to start sharing projects made with this month's Studio AE kit. The set is called It's OK.

I made this layout using a few of the stamps in the kit. These 2 cuties are my cousin's kids. My aunt Patty, their grandma, emailed me this picture she took with her phone a few weeks ago and it was just so cute I made sure to save it to print rather than just let it slip away with the email.

Its still early in the morning on the 1st and the kit thumbnail is not yet up on the Technique Tuesday website so I took a picture of my stamps for anyone anxious to see what is in the set.


Its a good one.

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Ryann Salamon said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!

Kris Chirhart said...

What a great layout, Laura! Cute kids... I miss those fun pics from when the kids are young!

You are right... that set is a good one!! :)

Niki Estes said...

What a cute layout, Laura! Love the new stamps!

Alice Wertz said...

awww.... that photo just makes me smile. too cute! fabulous layout, Laura! love it!

Anonymous said...

I saw an image of a money tree (made to look like a Christmas tree)posted on your site a few years ago but I couldn't get the instructions- just the image. Would you be able to repost it with the instructions? Thanks!