Friday, December 9, 2011

Silent Night


Happy Friday, everyone.

Today I have a card to share which was published in issue #93 of the UK magazine Papercraft Inspirations. This is a variation of a tutorial I did for the Technique Tuesday blog a few months back. The ornament is die cut white cardstock using the Tim Holtz Carved Ornaments die, then I bent the stamps from Technique Tuesday's Vintage Lace stamp set to give the look of dimension to the ornament. I silver embossed the Vintage Lace and the ornament topper, and used the foam blending tool to sponge on Broken China Distress ink. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday's Good Cheer stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

laura...this is gorgeous!!!!

Ryann Salamon said...

Oh, I love this!!

Karrie Baker said...

Such a cute card!!

terisplace said...

Beautiful! :)

Teri

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

That's very very beautiful Laura. Really gorgeous.
Lovely greet and a nice weekend
Marjs

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats on the publication--I should be in one of those magazines from UK soon?? I'll have to check into it! LOVE LOVE LOVE that beautiful ornament!!!

Simona said...

beautiful card!!

Simona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda E said...

Gorgeous card, Laura!

Laura B. said...

so gorgeous, Laura!

Kathi said...

It's gorgeous!

Kris Chirhart said...

Absolutely beautiful, Laura!! I love the dimension you have done on your ornament!