Saturday, December 3, 2011

Market Street Stamps Block Party


Hi everyone!

I ordered my first Market Street Stamps a few weeks ago, and since they're having a Block Party this weekend I thought it would be a good time to give them some ink.

I used Computer Cutie for this card. What a fun stamp set. Woot!

Thanks for stopping by.

eta, Amy left a note asking what inks I used here. All Memento - Tuxedo Black, Danube Blue, Cottage Ivy, Rhubarb Stalk, and Grape Jelly. I think they give a nice, even coverage with solid image stamps.

12 comments:

Stephanie Washburn said...

LOVE this, Laura- that little computer cutie makes me giggle every time I see it.... it looks like they're having a fun party! Thanks for joining our Block Party!

Samantha Casey said...

Oh my goodness! I love this card! I love all the bright colored computers! Your card puts a smile on my face! -Sam

Alice Wertz said...

hee.. super fun card, Laura!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cute!!!!!

~amy~ said...

soooooo fun!!!!

Can I ask what ink you use?

Crafts by Vicki said...

This is just so stinkin' cute!

DoBea A. said...

Those computers are adorable stacked like that! Thanks for joining us in the Block Party!

Amy said...

I think this is the cutest card I've seen yet using this set! I want it now just to CASE this!!! Fantastic job! Thanks for coming to the Block Party at MSS!

Tameko said...

Adorable card. Nice design & colors.

Cristina said...

This is adorable! So bright and fresh!

Creative Photo Albums said...

The computer cutie is an eye candy. It's been long time since I came back on your site Laura and looking at you creations gave me the same thrill like the first time I viewed your works.

Creative Photo Albums said...

The computer cutie is an eye candy. It's been long time since I came back on your site Laura and looking at you creations gave me the same thrill like the first time I viewed your works.