Saturday, December 17, 2011

December Daily - Dec 3,4,5, and more



Hi everyone!

I have a few December Daily tags to share today.  A whole lot of pictures since I let them pile up before posting and I'm still not caught up but not too far behind, either.

Here is December 3


My daughter got to play in a rock band organized by her guitar teacher at the music store.  I got there too late to take pictures so I used this one from afterwards when we went out to lunch.


December 4th, we did our Christmas card photo shoot.  I posted the photo card here when I made it.  I printed it small for the tag here.


And here is the back, I used one of the out-takes


December 5th

Journaling on the back, about our plans to get Willie an IPad.  He's autistic, and non verbal.  They use one at his school and we decided its time to get one in the program here at home.


Now after this I had a few days where I took no photos, so I pulled some of our old Christmas photos and made some Christmas memory tags.  This is my daughter with Santa when she was 4


Here is the back

And back again to when Willie was a baby.  Some out takes from our first Christmas card photo shoot with the 2 kids


And the back

OK, last one (for now)


Baking gingerbread cookies, which we do every year at Christmas


Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:


Technique Tuesday Rock On, Glee, A Date With Ali, Good Cheer, December Daily, Studio AE November 2011 kit


Basic Grey Nordic Holiday 6x6 papers and Die Cuts


Sizzix Tim Holtz Tag and Bookplate die


Paper Source cardstock


Twisted Sugar Twine


Martha Stewart Crafts patterned tape, doily tag, and felt sticker

9 comments:

Melinda said...

These are so cute! And more importantly, something very doable and low stress for me to do! Thanks for sharing! I might just have to make one after the holidays are over with the gazillion photos I'll have! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Kris Chirhart said...

These are all so great, Laura!! I am really loving the tag idea. Sooooo cute! Love the pink and blue tag. Great work!

Kathy Martin said...

What a fun and unique December Daily! Love it! :)

clouds shadler said...

Laura, I luv them all, so cute, luv the journaling too! something I need to tackle, adorable! :)

frenchpossum said...

No That you trigered our taste buds for gingerbread biscuits how about sharing your recipe.?? there is nothing like the smell of gingerbread.. love your christmas tags..great work..
frenchpossum west australia. 18/1/2/12

~amy~ said...

LOVE it...such a smart way to do the daily.

Linda Barber said...

Love this, Laura! Love it so much, I'm totally going to steal this for 2012. :)

Alice Wertz said...

you make me want to try a tag December Daily! such a fun idea. thanks for sharing, Laura!

Cathy said...

I love that you did tags! Great idea!