Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Daily - Dec 1st and 2nd


Hi everyone!

I've been working on my December Daily and I have December 1st and 2nd ready to share today. This year I'm doing tags. I posted my idea/foundation tags for the project a few weeks ago, you can check it out here.

So on Thursday my husband and I had to go into town to sign some papers at the bank and he took me out to lunch afterwards. Luckily we got a table near a window so I was able to get some pretty good pictures with my phone. For the tag base I die cut white cardstock with the Tim Holtz Tag and Bookplate die, then clear embossed 2 of the sentiments from Technique Tuesday's Believe stamp set and went over the tag with the foam blending tool and Distress Tumbled Glass and Broken China. For the date I used the A Date With Ali stamp set.

Here is the back


And here is December 2nd


My daughter (she's 12) did her Christmas list on Power Point this year. She had it ready a few weeks ago and it has clickable links so now I'm almost done shopping for her and just working on a few more things to surprise her with.


Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

tags...I love that idea! Excellent!

Tanis said...

That is a fabulous idea for December Daily!
These look great, Laura! I think I need to pull out my neglected white embossing powder :)

Kelly R said...

your tags are so fabulous laura. wow! thanks for visiting my blog too. we are cheering for each other! :)

Alice Wertz said...

really love the tag idea and that you keep them smile. fabulous work, Laura! looking forward to seeing more! =)

Kris Chirhart said...

Lovin' the tag idea for your December Daily!! You are off to a great start!! Hope you are keeping up! :)

Creative Photo Albums said...

This tag is great. I particularly loved the sentiments used in it! The color combo is also excellent.

Best Regards!

clouds shadler said...

I luv this Laura! very cool DD tags!