Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Treat Box


Hi, everyone.  Today I have a hybrid project to share made with the Rt 25 Scalloped Tags digital kit.  The kraft take out box is from Michael's.  I love these!  People really get a kick out of them.

So this week was kind of crazy getting ready for Christmas and the class parties and polyannas.  Every time I thought I was caught up I'd remember something else.  How frustrating!  But now I'm finally done and have everyone home for the whole week after Christmas.  Yay!

I'll be back tomorrow with a Studio AE peek :)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE your treat box...Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Ryann Salamon said...

I love take out boxes - even better with Chinese take out inside, lol. Seriously though, great project! :)

Nicole Maki said...

It looks great, Laura.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.