Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Studio AE December Kit


Happy November 1st, everyone!

The Technique Tuesday Studio AE November kit is posted and available, and wow its a good one! There is so much chatter going on right now about December Daily and these stamps are just so perfect for it.

Here is my 1st project


Its a little altered 3x5 notebook I found at Staples. I mod podged some Basic Grey Nordic Holiday patterned paper to the cover, then stamped the word art image on a Basic Grey die cut and mod podged it overtop. Last year I made a little notebook similar to this one and used it to jot down things we did each day and notes about the pictures I was taking and it was very helpful with doing the project.

If you'd like to take a look at the book I did last year I have it all posted here.

And I'm hoping to have my foundation pages for this year's DD ready for the Studio AE blog hop on the 10th.

Thanks for stopping by.




6 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a fun altered notebook! LOVE those stamps:)

Jill said...

Love your project! Your stamping looks great!!

~amy~ said...

awesome altered notepad...would be a great giftie!

Niki Estes said...

Oh fun! I can't wait to get my set!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful notepad!
TFS~

Creative Photo Albums said...

This is a great looking personalized notepad. Love the patterned paper used here!