Tuesday, November 22, 2011

new Technique Tuesday stamps


Technique Tuesday has released a few new stamp sets just in time for the holidays.

This first card I made with Christmas Circles. This one would be so easy to mass produce. I used all Memento inks for the stamping. These solid image stamps can be tricky and sometimes come out looking kind of blobby. I think the Memento gives a nice even coverage and still keeps the details.


And for this one I used Warm Winter Wishes and heat embossed both the trees and the snowflakes/sentiment.



And this one is a little late for cards but maybe right on time of you're a scrapbooker, Halloween Circles.


Thanks for stopping by.




3 comments:

Laura B. said...

Oh, how I love that Christmas circles card!!

Linda E said...

Love how you used these stamp sets, Laura!

Missus Wookie said...

Pretty use of the trees and warm wishes stamp.