Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Black Friday



Happy Black Friday, everyone!


I'm not shopping today, except for maybe some online shopping :). If you don't get the Technique Tuesday newsletter there is a sale going on, 20% off the whole store (except gcs, Studio AE stamps, and Studio AE membership) through Sunday 11/27. Use coupon "TurquoiseTuesday" at checkout to get the discount.


I was very fortunate to recently win a gc to Whisker Graphics. I ordered this Holiday Divine Twine (I'd like to give a link but I'm not seeing it in their store. Maybe it sold out?) and when it showed up I made these simple tags with the Christmas Circles stamp set and my new twine. The punch is the Martha Stewart Poinsettia Vine.


Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

clouds shadler said...

adorable tags Laura! unlike you, I'm gunna be out shopping for a bit ... luv how you arranged the tags!

Hugs,
C :)

~amy~ said...

super cute tags Laura!!!

terisplace said...

These are fab, Laura! I love how graphic these tags are.

Emily Leiphart said...

These are adorable, Laura! Funny that I recently made a card with that same twine and thought it sold out as well. ;)