Monday, October 3, 2011

Stamptoberfest


Its Stamptoberfest time at Two Peas In a Bucket!

Stamptoberfest is a 2 week long member run event that takes place on the Stamping board at 2Peas. I host a challenge every year and this year mine is Distress, Don't Stress! Actually my challenge was going to be heat embossing but someone beat me to it, so I took another look at my sample here and since I had used 4 different Ranger Distress inks to color the tag and the ornament I went with Distress products instead.


Here is a better shot. The stamps are Technique Tuesday's Simply D'Vine. I used the Tim Holtz Carved Ornaments die and for the coloring I used Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Milled Lavender, and Dusty Concord inks.

And there is a nice prize for one of my challenge participants from Technique Tuesday, the Petite Posies stamp set and a package of Scalloped Circles Technique Tiles.

3 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

yummy colors and love those flourishes. very pretty tag, Laura!

Kelly R said...

this is cute laura! nice to see you are doing a great job over here. :)

Annabella Merlin said...

This is pretty! Love the flourishing colors used in this one!