Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Spooky


Hi everyone!

I have a hybrid card to share today made with one of this week's new releases at 2Peas, the I'll Boo You kit. These ghosts are so not spooky IMO. The sentiment is digitally layered on the background, and by adding a little drop shadow I think it really looks like a sticker. The ghosts were printed separately and cut out and pop dotted.

Beacuse this Halloween card has no orange I'm linking it up to this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge



and also the Tuesday Trigger



As soon as I saw this patterned paper with the teal background and lacy pattern that is actually little spiders I thought of the Trigger. What a great dress!


Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Oh how I LOVE this card!

Thanks for coming to my blog. The scrapbook pages and cards at the fair are not for sale they are competing for prize ribbons. Anyway, it was like walking back in time seeing the way we used to scrapbook when we had very little product. Remember the pages we made with big titles at the top of the page and our photos were made into circles? Anyway...interesting!

~amy~ said...

cutest spooky card:)

Laura Davis said...

Super cute, love the colors. :)
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Chunyuan said...

fun take of the trigger picture.

Linda said...

This card is adorable, laura. I love your spooky ghosts!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE that you thought of Halloween! You are SOOOOOOOOO clever:) LOVE that paper! Perfect background to those ghost:)

paperella said...

Super cute!

Katy said...

Oh! This card is so cute! LOVE IT!

Cath said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Emsworth Girl said...

Fun, cute card. Thanks for the smile!

Alice Wertz said...

this makes me smile. so cute!

Amy said...

Those ghosts are definitely not spooky but I love them because they are just adorable!!! Great card for that challenge.....which would be hard to use no ORANGE!!! You have a beautiful blog!