Friday, October 7, 2011

oh my!



Hi everyone.


Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been diving into a giant box of awesomeness sent to me by Clear and Simple Stamps!


But I did have time to play along with one of the Stamptoberfest challenges going on at 2Peas, and ink up some old favorites from Odd Bird Planet. I made these for a challenge to make a holiday card that combines Christmas and Halloween stamps. The gnomes climbing into the box is one stamp and the heart skull is another stamp. I tried to color the box to look more like a can. This was fun to make.


Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

6 comments:

gscrapbooks said...

So cute! Those little guys crawling up the container are adorable. :-)

Teresa said...

Gorgeous Laura! I sure do miss playing with my OBP stamps :( I might have to pull them out one day and give them a work out.

Kathi said...

Ah. OBP. How I miss thee.

Fantastic card. Great coloring on the can.

Courtney K said...

this is so cute!! i've never seen a friendlier skelton!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cool and fun, Laura! it makes me smile. genius combination of stamps!

Annabella Merlin said...

An excellent way to combine stamps! the choice of color is terrific and the skeleton looks adorable!