Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CSS Crafty Card Sketch




Hi everyone!

Today I'm participating in the Design Team Group Challenge at Clear and Simple Stamps. Its a sketch challenge this month and here is my take on it:


For this one I used the Craft Room Limited Edition stamp set. The October Craft Room releases are so fantastic. All paper crafters need these stamps! This Limited Edition set I don't think is available anymore :( it just had a short run over WCMD weekend, but the other sets, Craft Room and Crafty Sentiments are still available.





I heat embossed the Copic bucket with gold EP. And I just love the little rolled flower corsage with the button center.



Besides the great stamps I'm really enjoying working with the inks and cardstocks made by CSS. I really love the cardstock! Very nice quality and colors and a reasonable price. I thought this was a fun and trendy color combo. I used Coral Necklace, Kraft Like a Rockstar Green, and Kraft Like a Rockstar Cream.



You can check out the rest of the designers and their takes on the sketch here:


















CSS blog


Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies: Clear and Simple Stamps Craft Room Limited Edition stamp set; Perfect Little Black Dress ink; Coral Necklace ink; Kraft Like a Rockstar Green Ink; A Blanc Check, Coral Necklace, Kraft Like a Rockstar Green, and Kraft Like a Rockstar Cream cardstocks; From An Anonymous Source watermark ink; Ranger Detail Gold Embossing Powder; Copic markers RV29, G94, N0, C1.

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL...LOVE it.

Laura B. said...

so cute Laura!!!

Sarah said...

Dig that gold bucket, Laura. Coral Necklace is already in my shopping cart, but I think you've pushed me to hit the checkout button.

whoistracy said...

Adorable!! That bucket looks so realistic, I just love it.

babar said...

i simply admire your work.It is really facinating.
PVC cards
print membership cards

Lori said...

Love that gold embossed bucket! Great color combination--Coral Necklace is one of my favorites.

Alice Wertz said...

that is a stamp that's dear to my heart! =) fab CAS card, Laura!

Annabella Merlin said...

The embossed copic bucket with gold EP is stunning! The cute corsage flower is adorable. stunning + adorable = mesmerizing outpuT!

Laurie said...

I love the CAS card! The colors are so pretty!

Kathi said...

That's just fantasic. I love it and must check out that set.