Friday, October 21, 2011

CFC25


Today I'm playing along with CAS-ual Fridays and their coloring challenge. Clear and Simple Stamps is the sponsor for this week's challenge. I used their MP3 Darling stamp set and did some masking of the ipods and then colored them with Copics. And the grey cardstock that I used for the card base is Clear and Simple's Such a Gray-cious Host. I love CSS's cardstock! This MP3 Darlings stamp set has made it to the retired list :( so its only available until 10/31. We give itunes gift cards as gifts quite often so this is a good set to have.



The CAS-ual Fridays prize this week is a chance to win a $25 Clear and Simple Stamps gift certificate.

And a few more things. Clear and Simple stamps has an App that I recently started designing for. There is a new project every day and they're never posted anywhere else. Just like a trip to Vegas, what happens in the App stays in the App! So if you have an iphone or ipod touch you can scan this thingy below or go here to download the CSS App.







You can follow Clear and Simple stamps on Facebook and Twitter, visit our Flickr group, or sign up for the newsletter.





One more thing, and its a good one! As an added bonus, Clear and Simple Stamps will be giving away 3 Crafty Limited Edition Bonus stamp sets. You just need to add the CSS blinkie to your sidebar and leave a message with your blog link for a chance.





eta my code seems to be making the blinkie, but you can get the code here. The bonus offer ends on 10/27










15 comments:

Laura B. said...

such a fun card!

Jaclyn Miller said...

What fun colors. This would make a great boy card!

Sarah said...

Awesome! This reminds me of all the promo banners we used at work to promote the full spectrum of ipod colors. My favorites had coordinating paint dripping below the line-up... I'm totally sketching this out now.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love this! I love the multiple iPods....and that music note on one--CLEVER! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

samantha's cards said...

what a fun , colorful card.

Kathy Martin said...

FUN card! :)

Debgem said...

Super fun card - perfect for teens!

Laura Williams said...

PRECIOUS!!!! i love this!

Virginia L. said...

How FUN!! You make me want to get this set of stamps!! Absolutely creative with the masking! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Awesome card!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Alice Wertz said...

this is so fun! love those happy colors you used!

Michele Gross said...

Awesome card-love that stamp! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karen B. said...

Love your bright colors, and I miss my ipod like that! Someone dropped it in the dog bowl... Great coloring! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kryssi said...

so fun and cute, laura!
Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ardyth said...

this is fab - a perfect card for all the tweens around me!