Saturday, October 29, 2011

Best Witches



Hi everyone!


I have a hybrid card to share today, and boy this one came out looking a lot better than I imagined it would. Sometimes I think up these great designs and then I make them and I'm like pfft this isn't that great. Other times I think of something and wow! I love it!


I used the No. 31 Brushes and the Hallow Fields Journaling Cards kits (poison label) both from 2Peas. The strips are from a Martha Stewart Halloween Adhesive Border Pad. And the sentiment is from Technique Tuesday's Bewitched stamp set.


Its a crazy day here in PA. Snow! We never get snow in October. And it wasn't supposed to start until tonight but its been going all morning.


Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Kelly R said...

laura this is adorable and scary! great job on this card. perfect for halloween.

Kathy Martin said...

Eek! Where did you get that witch? She's quite scary! ;)

Alice Wertz said...

spooktacular! fabulous halloween card, Laura! have a lovely weekend and a safe halloween. stay warm! =)

Creative Photo Albums said...

This an attention-grabbing halloween card! Great designs Laura! You're great as ever!