Monday, October 24, 2011

Aged to Perfection



Happy Monday, everyone!


I have a card to share today made with the Vino stamp set from Technique Tuesday. This set is a fairly new release. Such a fun way to celebrate a birthday. The sentiment is perfect!


I used Crate Paper Portrait patterned papers, and the tag is something I die cut from a cork coaster. I used to have some sheets of cork. Maybe I used it all up or who knows, but I couldn't find it so I just used a coaster. You know how it is when you get an idea about something. I wanted some cork on this card to go with the wine theme and the card was not being made without it!


I'll be back tomorrow with a Studio AE peek :)

14 comments:

Linda said...

love it! TFS!!!

Laura B. said...

cork tag, who knew? very cool!

Jenny said...

love this ... so nice! :) :)

Alice Wertz said...

love that cork tag, just perfect! super card, Laura!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cool!!!!

Amy said...

Very very cool!!! That tag is exceptional!!

Niki Estes said...

Great card, Laura! I love that cork tag!

Kris Chirhart said...

Laura, this is fantastic!! I played with my Vino this weekend too, and also used cork! I love the papers you used... awesome card!!

~amy~ said...

fabulous coloring and love the cork!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Laura! Love your use of cork in this piece! So creative! :-)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER duper cute! LOVE that cork tag and the wine bottle!! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

JPatt said...

Very cool. Great idea!!

Linda said...

Love how you used the cork! Very clever!

Nik said...

This is fantastic! I love the stamp set & I am particularly fond of this design and the incorporation of cork. So creative!