Thursday, September 8, 2011

Trick or Treat

Hi everyone.

Today I have a hybrid card to share. I made this with the Smell My Feet digital kit. This one was released last fall. I printed this piece out when the kit came out and never made anything with it. Its been waiting very patiently! I used a stamp from Technique Tuesday's Bewitched for the background.

And some more digi scrapping



I made this page with the 2 Cool 4 School kit and alphas, which are new releases at 2Peas this week. We got nothing from Hurricane Irene, thank goodness, and the only photos I took were these 2 of the news on tv but I still wanted to scrap about it. I started fiddling with the frames and when my tv photos didn't look so bad in them I decided to keep going.


You can check out the rest of the new digital releases at 2Peas here.


2 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

the image you used for the card is so cool and the sentiment is fabulous!! love it and so glad to hear that the hurricane didn't do much damage. wonderful layout to memorize the event.

Annabella Merlin said...

trick or treat! - your card is very cool and adorable! I love the color, the design and the "smell my feet message." A creative and funny way of giving cards for Halloween!