Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Studio AE

Hi everyone. I have a few cards to share made with stamps from the Studio AE September kit, Family Is.

All of the patterned paper, die cuts, and border strips are from Crate Paper's Portrait collection. I won this whole collection (along with another wonderful collection from American Crafts which I'll post tomorrow) back in the summer for being a finalist in Gallery Idol. And I've done a pretty good job of using these goodies, not hoarding.


If you haven't been over to the Technique Tuesday blog lately, check out this post. There is a contest running for the Studio AE 1 year anniversary with some nice GCs and stamp sets up for grabs.

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

lovin' the teaming of crate and AE!

Lindsay said...

Super fabulous cards Laura, love that pp!

Heather Innusa said...

Both are amazing!!!! I love the pop of pink on the 1st one especially - nice!! I just love Crate Paper so much - the colors and designs are amazing!

Ruth Southorn said...

Cute cards Laura - Love that CP collection!

I haven't heard from you re: my comment on your last post... I'd be super grateful if you can drop me a line asap please!!
Thanks, Ruth
ruth(dot)southorn(at)futurenet(dot)com

Linda E said...

I love what you've done with the paper and stamps! Your cards are fabulous!

Linda Beeson said...

These really are perfect for Grandma and Mom!

clouds shadler said...

ooh, I luv these Laura, the CP page is fab! luv the square card!

hugs,
C :)

Kathy Martin said...

Love these! Great little sewing machine...love how you framed it! :)

Alice Wertz said...

these are beautiful!