Saturday, September 17, 2011

forever

Hi everyone.

Today I have a hybrid card to share made with the Just Be digital kit, which is a new release at 2Peas this week. The paper, frame, and sentiment are from the kit. This kit is loaded with good stuff. The patterned papers are awesome, and they all have that slight fade in the center. Love that! The gear heart is a stamp from Technique Tuesday's Love Makes the World Go Round. Its heat embossed with red metallic Zing EP and has a little Copic coloring.

I signed up for an iphone photography class at Renee Pearson's shop. Anyone want to join me? Its called ishotthat! It starts 10/5. I'd like to get better and more comfortable with taking pictures with my phone, and learn about some of the other apps out there besides instagrams and hipstamatics. Actually I love those 2 apps. If all the iphone did was take pictures in those 2 apps I'd still think it was worth the price.

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Annabella Merlin said...

I love the simplicity of your design. And the placement of the heart is just perfect.

Kathi said...

Great card. I love that Gear heart... The frame is perfect for it!

Casey Wright said...

Adorable! I just love colors and design :)

Alice Wertz said...

that gear heart is so cool! fab card, Laura!