Thursday, August 4, 2011

thank you



I have a hybrid card to share today, made with the Summer Livin' digital kit and some Technique Tuesday stamps. I have to admit that I'm really wanting to get out my pumpkins and even Christmas stamps but when I saw this pretty kit I was reminded that it is still early August and I should keep the summer going a little longer.


You can check out the rest of the new digital releases at 2Peas here.

Supplies: Dianne Rigdon Summer Livin' digital kit; Technique Tuesday A Million and One and Wingin' It stamp sets; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Copics; Martha Stewart Crystal Coarse glitter.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

ooohhh...sweet and summery...love the glittery edges..nice touch!

Tanis said...

Gorgeous! That paper is so pretty :)

Joan B said...

beautiful Laura. Go for it. I am almost done with Christmas cards and will avoid spending $$ on the new holiday releases!

Casey Wright said...

What a beautiful card! Love that butterfly!

Alice Wertz said...

that paper is gorgeous and so prefect for popping the butterfly. beautiful card!