Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Technique Tuesday Printables Blog Hop

Hi everyone!


I'm a Stamping Tech for Technique Tuesday and I'm excited to be taking part in a blog hop with my stamping pals.


Today, all of us are playing with the new printables Technique Tuesday recently debuted at the Stamping conventions they go to. These printed sheets (Candy Cane, Harvest Time, and Hocus Pocus) consist of designs you can cut up and use to decorate cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper crafted projects. They will be available on the Technique Tuesday website soon.



Here is my project made with the Candy Cane printables





A card and cupcake topper. A treat to leave out for Santa, maybe? Besides the printables I used some glitter paper and gold corrugated cardstock I got in a K&Co holiday pack a few years ago. It was so easy!

And I have some great recipes to share. The cupcake recipe I found on Pinterest. It uses a box cake mix with some extras added, and its excellent! And here is the frosting, which is the closest to bakery frosting I've found.



Please be sure to stop by the other blogs on the hop:


Tanis

Charlene

Daniela

Ashley

Jaclyn

Tobi

Teri

Sharyn

Kris


From comments left on all of the blogs we will do a random draw to win Technique Tuesday's Verbose stamp set:




Comments must be posted by midnight on Sept 2nd. Winners will be announced on Sept 3rd on the Technique Tuesday blog.


Thanks for stopping by!




34 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

I love this more than I can say. Super cute cupcake topper! YAY!!

catnap said...

Cute! Looks like the perfect thing for quick cupcake toppers.

Sandy said...

Too cute!!!

steph said...

Totally sweet!!

Nonna3 said...

This cupcake topper would be great on cupcakes at a bake sale! So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Chunyuan said...

cute holiday project. Thanks for sharing.

Altered by Jenn said...

Love them. The cupcake looked great as well :)

clouds shadler said...

Eeek! Lov the xmas card, cute lil snowman, what fun embellisgments!

Hugs,
C :)

connie said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing the recipes for the cupcakes and icing.

janet j said...

Fun blog hop. Lots of good ideas. Love the cupcake. Thanks.

Sue D said...

Very cute card and love the cupcake topper.

terisplace said...

I adore this idea, Laura!

Miss Kathy said...

Cute card and cupcake topper. Thanks for the recipes too.

sharon g said...

Jeepers creepers, how adorable. Don't you love fall?

Chris said...

Ok...now I'm hungry for a cupcake.
: ) Love your use of the printables. Super sweet. TFS.

C.A.R.

perennial-mommy said...

This is SO VERY cute! I love how you used the candy cane with the snowman!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

So cute! I love that cupcake topper! Yum!

Charlene Austin said...

I was just about to say....spill the recipe and there you have it. Found on Pinterest no less....that site makes me HAPPY! Just like your project does!

Kris Chirhart said...

Totally cute, Laura!! Love both your card and cupcake topper!! I'm gonna have to try that recipe... looks delish!!

Ashley said...

Just simply adorable! I am beginning to get the itch to make some cards. >.>

Kathy Martin said...

Yummy, yum, yum! :)

marilyn said...

Fabulous project!

btsoi. said...

Love the cupcake and card! Great idea with the cupcake topper.

Alice Wertz said...

that is a cool new product and love what you did with it! so cute! thanks for the recipe link, too! have to check it out! =)

mcgeechs said...

Love your card, thanks for sharing. jeannett_mcgee@comcast.net

Billie Dee said...

That project is very cute. thank you! Now I want a cupcake ....

cards by cara said...

So beautifully executed- really gorgeous!!

Nina Chow said...

like the cupcake idea, I love making cupcakes.

JeanFB said...

So cute, Laura - love that non-traditional splash of turquoise! Glad you survived the hurricane with only minor damage!

Victoria S. said...

Very cute card and cupcake!

Janet L. said...

So very cute!! I'm going to go back after the hop and check out the cupcake recipes. I'm drooling, it seems!!

Lillian Child said...

How delightful! And thank you SO MUCH for the links for the cupcake and frosting recipes! I simply ADORE pinterest! But I love cupcakes even more! Have a fabulous holiday weekend ahead!

Katie said...

Very cool card! Love the corrugate paper! Thank you for sharing.

Katie B.

Annabella Merlin said...

The gold corrugated cardstock is stunning! And more than anything the cupcake topper is super cute!