Monday, August 1, 2011

Studio AE August Kit


Today is the 1st, so I can start sharing some of the projects I made with Technique Tuesday's Studio AE August kit, This One.

This kit has some great phrases perfect for cards. For this card I used some Sassafras Sweetly Smitten patterned paper, the SU! Spiral punch, a Jillibean Soup corrugated heart, some cabochons and a flower from Recollections/Michaels, and Cola Red bakers twine from twistedsugartwine.

Here is the whole stamp set:

And I'm guesting for Nichol Magouirk's Scrapbook Stamping class this month. I'll be back to post my project as soon as Nichol's class goes live.

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Godelieve said...

Wow, love this Laura!!

Heidi said...

What a beautiful card.

~amy~ said...

what a GREAT card!

Lindsay said...

Such a fun card Laura! Love the texture from that heart!

Laura B. said...

love, love, love this card!!!!

Linda Barber said...

Such a beautiful card, Laura!

Alice Wertz said...

love how you dressed up the corrugated heart. super card, Laura!

Natt Smith said...

Love hand script stamps since my handwriting is so horrible :P