Monday, August 15, 2011

Steampunk Style Card and Gift Box Set


Happy Monday, everyone

I went another round with my Silhouette, this time making a dimensional flower using Laina Lamb's Folded Flowers kit and some 7 Gypsies Camden patterned papers.

For the card I used Technique Tuesday's Pulling For You stamp set. The image is stamped on the patterned paper, then stamped again on Copic X-Press cardstock, colored, cut out and pop dotted on the card.


I added some Glossy Accents and clear microbeads to the flower center and around the petals and leaves. The chipboard box is something I found at Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

Sarah said...

It's fabulous. You already know I like that label paper, but it's so unexpected and fun in flower form.

Kathi said...

Gorgeous set. I love how you used that stamp set on the card and also love the flower on the box.

Alice Wertz said...

that stamp is so cool and fab sentiment. beautiful set, Laura!

78thistles said...

This is a great set. Love how you pop dotted the stamped image on the card - really makes a statement. And the colors are all great.
Also, thanks so much for taking a look at my blog and leaving a nice comment. I appreciate it.