Monday, August 8, 2011

Seasons Greetings


Today I have a Christmas card to share made with more new Technique Tuesday. This sentiment is from Celebrate the Seasons designed by Ali Edwards. The chipboard house is from the K&Co Glad Tidings Joy and Presents Chipbox.

I bought a bunch of Christmas embellies end of season last year for like 80% off, and this chipbox was one of them. After Christmas Michael's decided to move all of their holiday papercrafting stuff to the opposite end of the store (with the baking stuff) to put it on sale??? When I found the display I grabbed a bunch of stuff and then had the cashier scan everything to check the prices and they were too good to pass up. Because I have limited space here at home I put them in a sterlite box in my basement and they've been hiding down there all this time. So when the new stamps showed up you can imagine how happy I was to have these!

Well, happy Monday everyone. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

so cute and sweet! lovely holiday card!

Traveling Mama said...

This is just too, too cute!! It is so cold here today that it really feels as though Christmas is just around the corner!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful card!!
TFS~

Missus Wookie said...

Sweet card - and great use of cute bargains.