Friday, August 26, 2011

Moxie Fab Square Challenge


Happy Friday, everyone!

Today I'm playing along with one of the sketch challenges going on over at the Moxie Fab blog.


I used the Daisy Digital Stamp, which is a freebie over at the Hybrid Chick designed by my friend, Cathrine St. Clair. Unfortunately we needed a sympathy card and this one has already gone postal.

Gorgeous weather here in PA today but there's this hurricane coming. Yikes! I'll try to post some pictures. Hopefully not of a flooded basement or a tree on our roof!

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: Daisy Digital Stamp from thehybridchick.com; Studio Calico Wood Veneer Frame; Studio Calico Autumn Press patterned paper; Hero Arts Just Find Me sentiment stamp; Copic X-Press paper and Copic markers.



8 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! What a beautiful frame--matches the sketch perfectly! And that flower--can't go wrong with a free digi! LOVE LOVE LOVE:) Great job!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Just beautiful Laura!! I'm sorry to hear you needed a sympathy card, but you certainly created a lovely one.

We are getting ready for the hurricane too. I've already had water in the basement 4 times this summer - so I'm guessing we are in for it again. But -as long as my trees all stay upright, I can deal with a wet basement. Good luck and take care!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so pretty! love the frame.

Laurie said...

Wowzers this is gorgeous! I love the square and the frame you added!

Cath said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for linking this up to the Square Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Rae said...

This is so very pretty!

veronica said...

this is beautiful! love your colors too.