Thursday, August 25, 2011

More Studio AE, and a September Peek


I have a few more cards to share made with August Technique Tuesday Studio AE stamps. The sentiments in this kit are so perfect for cards!

This first one I made with some leftovers from a JBS Mercantile kit I bought back in May. Love the Jenni Bowlin kits! One day I'll treat myself and subscribe.


For this one I made the washed background with a brown watercolor crayon. The chipboard piece is from Basic Grey Granola.

And here is a peek of the Studio AE September kit



Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Casey Wright said...

Lovely cards! I especially love all of the details of the first layout! I can't wait to see the September kit!

Alice Wertz said...

love the background you made with the watercolor crayon! beautiful cards, Laura!