Tuesday, August 23, 2011

CR84FN36


Hi everyone! Today I'm playing along with the color challenge at CR84FN - yellow, kraft, and a neutral.

I got some goodies in the mail last week. My prize package from Paper Crafts Gallery Idol! I cracked into it this morning and resisted the urge to hoard these beautiful Crate Paper Portrait papers and border stickers. The owl stamps are Melvin and Vernie from Sweet Stamp Shop. They look like an old married couple to me. I thought this would be a fun anniversary card!

Thanks for stopping by.




9 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

CUTE card! Love those owls! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

super cute card!!!

Lisa said...

Laura how fun are these owls!!! Cute card :)

Lindsay said...

This is too cute Laura! I love what you did with Melvin and Vernie!

Andrea M said...

This is ADORABLE! I love the mix of the whimsical owls with the elegant damask! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOVE this:) What a fab set of colors and feature of the owls! LOVE LOVE LOVE! HOOORAY for happy mail--and I totally know what you are talking about when you want to hoard something! I still have things from three years ago when I won! I just can't do it! you are better than me:) LOL! Great card!

Lea L. said...

Those owls are so cute!! And I just LOVE the background paper!! Great job with the colors!

Alice Wertz said...

this is super sweet! love it!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a cute card! Love those darling owls and scalloped border! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)