Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thank You


I have a hybrid card to share today made with the Fantastic Nesting Dolls kit designed by Holly Brooke Jones. This is a cute one! Its only $2 and comes with the dolls and heart flower I've used here along with 2 other big, fun flowers. The background patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Basics White mini deck. I also used some Twinery Peapod twine, a sentiment from the Hero Arts Dolls stamp set, and a Hero Arts Carnation notecard.

In other news, there is a new stamp company opening next week:


I'm really excited to be participating in the Sweet Stamp Shop's Grand Opening Blog Hop on the 5th! If you haven't checked out their blog its definitely worth a look. They've been posting peeks of the new sets and there are a lot of chances to win stamps.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

love those dolls! super cute card!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super cute card!!!

Joy said...

Love it! Love those Babushka dolls..perfect creation...hugs!

clouds shadler said...

Laura, the card is so sweet, luv the nesting dolls! You are really good w/the digi kits!

Hugs,
C :)

Lindsay said...

This is so adorable Laura!! I love those dolls!

Sarah said...

Love the tag on that card, Laura!

~amy~ said...

love the nesting dolls....sweet!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I just love these little dolls--so fabulous! You nailed this card and the twine was the perfect touch! BEAUTIFUL:)

rockwelldesigns said...

Hi Laura, This nesting doll card is so adorable! I just love the bakers twine with the label hanging from it! I have been playing around with making hybrid cards as well. They are a lot of fun, I think I am hooked! I will have to check out the sweetstampshop.com blog hop in August.

Rein said...

Lovely card Laura!