Monday, July 25, 2011

H B 2 U ... and many more!



We're having a Stamping Tech challenge on the Technique Tuesday Splitcoast board to make birthday cards as this is the 1 year anniversary of Technique Tuesday being a member company.


For my card I used stamps from Just My Type and Happy Birthday. All of the inks are from Jenni Bowlin, except the blue and the black, those are Memento. This was quick and easy to make because I happen to have a 1/2" circle punch. And I think it could work as a guy card. I always seem to be low on those.


Happy Monday, everyone!

7 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Love this card! Can you believe I found a typewriter like your stamp at the flea market this weekend? It's a beauty from 1910!

Ryann Salamon said...

Awesome card, Laura! Clever design!

Aimes said...

Love, love, LOVE! Those pops of colour, the cool vintage typewriter - EVERYTHING! Definitely could be a guy card too which is an added bonus :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

clouds shadler said...

amazing card Laura, luv luv the scattered letters, how genius of you!

Hugs,
C :)

Niki Estes said...

So neat! I love all the little typewriter keys!

~amy~ said...

such a fun card...love all the pops of color!

Alice Wertz said...

too fun! love the floating alpha bubbles. super design and idea. love this, Laura!