Friday, July 22, 2011

Friend



I have a hybrid card to share today made with the Petite Miaow digital kit, a new release at 2Peas. This kit has warm fall colors and some pretty distressed papers. Besides the kit I used a sentiment stamp from Hero Arts Just Find Me,and older Prima flower, velvet leaves from 7 Gypsies, and some seam binding I dyed myself (stepout is a few posts back).


And I found out this morning that I am not moving on to round 3 of Paper Crafts Gallery Idol :(


It was so much fun while it lasted, and I was really honored to make it as far as I did. Thanks again to everyone who voted for me!

12 comments:

Joan B said...

your card is beautiful and I'm sorry you didn't make it (you deserved it!!)

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.

Lindsay said...

Love this Laura! It's gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

your card is super pretty and I'm sad that you didn't make it to round 3...boo!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool Laura! :)

Ryann Salamon said...

Beautiful card, Laura! That sucks you got cut this round :(

Alice Wertz said...

such a beautiful card, Laura! so sad that you didn't make it to the next round. but i am sure i'll still be seeing you fab cards here! =) have a lovely weekend!

Aimes said...

Such a pretty card! I'm gutted you didn't make it the next round - you're so creative! I'm so, so, so happy that we've had this opportunity together and now I've found a fabby new blog to stalk *wink*
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Missus Wookie said...

So sorry you got cut - there were some amazing cards there!

You've inspired me to get more into the hybrid card making thanks for that.

Linda E said...

I loved your card and thought it was so original! You had my vote.

JeanFB said...

Gorgeous card, Laura!

Congrats on an incredible run at Gallery Idol - your cards were the best! I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of your work in Papercrafts nonetheless - you've got that elusive "IT"! {Hugs} Jean

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Hey girlie.. you are uber talented... as any of your DT assignments show!!! Sorry you didn't make the top 10, but you are ALWAYS TOP NOTCH!!! xxxoooo