Friday, July 8, 2011

Cheers!


We are partying like its 1999 over here since seeing this announcement on Paper Crafts Connection. I entered the Gallery Idol contest and made the first cut. I can't believe it!

This card I made based on this week's color challenge from the McGuire/Werner Summer Card Camp I'm enrolled in.


I was able to get a great deal recently on some lightly used Lawn Fawn stamps. I've used stamps from 3 of the sets here - Swimsuit Season, Bannerific, and Happily Ever After.

Now I'm heading back to work on my DIY embellishments for my next Gallery Idol project which is due on Monday.

Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Congratulations!

Kathy Martin said...

How awesome! Fun! Love the cocktails! :)

Belinda said...

Congrats Laura! LOVED your card! I can't wait to see what you do for the next round! Super relieved that I couldn't compete this year cos your talent and the rest of the top 20's talent is just amazing! :D

jen said...

super cute- and huge congrats!!!

~amy~ said...

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I'm soooooo happy for you Laura!!!! Big Ginormous congrats!!!!!

Deirdre said...

Wooohooooo - congrats Laura - delighted for you. Adore your creation for camp this week.

rockwelldesigns said...

LOVE the bright bold simplicity of this card!

Daniela said...

Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see your next creation.

Trinh said...

Congrats, Laura! Can't wait to see what you've got for us tomorrow. And what a cute summer card!

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty and delightful! super card and so YOU! =) congrats on making the first round of Gallery Idol, too!

Heather Innusa said...

Super cute card & congrats on Gallery Idol!!