Saturday, July 23, 2011

Celebrate


The Featured Stamper at Splitcoast this week is Teri Anderson. Yay, Teri!

I case-ed this card which I thought was in her Splitcoast gallery but is actually on the Technique Tuesday blog. Oops! I had remembered it because she used star shaped Technique Tiles and did this cool inking and distressing with scissors. I don't have the star tiles, but I do have a Sizzix star die and so I made some out of tile scraps and some of the negative spaces of some of the tiles. And I made a tag, not a card. I think this would be cool hanging from a kraft handled gift bag or kraft wrapped package.

Well, hope everyone is having a nice weekend and staying cool.

Supplies: Technique Tuesday Technique Tiles; Technique Tuesday Studio AE Cake and Candles and Harlequin Harmony stamp sets; Avery shipping tag; Sizzix Stars #2 die; Ranger Distress Fired Brick, Mustard Seed, and Faded Jeans ink; Memento Tuxedo Black and Summer Sky inks

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a SWEET tag:)

Ryann Salamon said...

LOVE this! Great use of the tiny stars - very cute!

Tanis said...

Awesome! I have to try that technique. I love how it looks :)

Jill said...

Oh, VERY cute tag! I agree that it would look great hanging from kraft-wrapped package.

Jill said...

Urgh. Typo. "A" kraft-wrapped package, rather. Ha. Actually, it looks amazing on its own, too!

Alice Wertz said...

fab tag. love the textures on the stars.