Monday, June 13, 2011

World-Wide Stamping Weekends




Its World-Wide Stamping Weekends at TwoPeasInABucket. I'm hosting a color challenge based on the above inspiration piece (found at design-seeds)

Here is my sample:




I used a few different Technique Tuesday stamp sets - Mon Ami Paris, Sweet Somethings, and Harlequin Harmony.

To make the background I used a Periwinkle watercolor crayon. While the paint was wet I pressed an uninked Harlequin Harmony stamp into it to pick some up and make the reverse pattern. I also heat embossed the Eiffel Tower with Ranger Black Detail and the sentiment frame with Red Zing!

So back to the challenge! It runs from 6/11 - 6/19 so there's plenty of time. I've got a great prize offered up from Technique Tuesday. Here is the challenge thread. (you enter on 2Peas, not here) Hope you'll play along!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your Parisian inspired card!

Alice Wertz said...

really love the background and love how you created it. beautiful card!