Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Teacher Thank You



This is my daughter's last week of school. Yay! I can't wait to have her home for the summer.


I made this teacher thank you card and we'll put a gift card in there which I guess I'd better buy today :0 as the week's already half over. I used Technique Tuesday's Fruit Stand (the apple) and stamped with Colorbox Warm Red, Olive Pastel, and Brown chalk inks. Chalk inks give a nice and even coverage to clear stamps with a lot of solid area like these. The sentiment is from Thanks for Everything and its hard to see in the photo but I filled in the letters with a white gel pen. The patterned papers are from October Afternoon's Schoolhouse collection.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute...love the pop of the polka dots!

Kathi said...

I absolutely love this card!

Laura Evangeline said...

Oh, I love this card! It's one of your best yet!!!

Alice Wertz said...

so sweet! fabulous teacher card, Laura!