Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Studio AE June Kit



Now that June is here I'm excited to show my projects made with this month's Technique Tuesday Studio AE kit, The Observant Traveler.


I peeked a portion of this layout last week. These pictures I took at the West Palm Beach airport and out the window of the plane on the flight home from visiting my Dad and stepmother in Florida. The stamps from the kit are the road sign image, Ali print "airport observations" and Ali script "destination". I've also used another Technique Tuesday set, A Day in Paradise, to make the tropical patterned background.


This 24 image set is a great mix of text, Ali print, Ali script, and the fabbie road sign journaling block.


So far this morning I've seen projects on Teri's blog and special guest Kelly Purkey's blog if you want to check them out, too.

4 comments:

Laura Evangeline said...

Adorable! The layout is great too. I love that hint of orange around the border. Great touch!

Linda E said...

Great page, Laura. Wonderful use of TT stamps.

Alice Wertz said...

super photos! love your stamped background paper, too! lovely layout, Laura!

Anonymous said...

so clever what a great stamp set :>