Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stamp It! Cards




The newest issue of Stamp It! Cards is out, and wow its a good one!


I got 2 of my cards published in this issue. Hey, Handsome here which uses stamps from Technique Tuesday's Under the Sea and Love, Ali. I computer generated the sentiment. This was the first thing I thought of when I got this stamp set and saw this sweet walrus, tee hee!


My other card in Stamp It! I was excited to see on the Moxie Fab blog this morning. You can check it out here, and there is a giveaway for a ton of great stamps featured in the issue.


Tomorrow is the 1st, so I'll be back with my Studio AE July projects.


Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

good grief...soooo fun!

Sarah said...

how could you not love that walrus?

Alice Wertz said...

congrats on being featured! your cards in the issue are fabulous! love them!!