Tuesday, June 14, 2011

so happy for you!




I have a few hybrid cards to share today.

This first one is a new release from today, the Bicycle Ride Brushes kit. Last week my husband told me he wanted to send a card and a gc to a co-worker who is having a baby. He didn't know what she's having and he wanted to send it to her at her office and she's 8 months pregnant so it needed to go out right away. I went through my stash and only found 1 baby card that wasn't specifically for a boy or a girl so that one went out and now I'm trying to make a few more to have on hand. These brushes come in a set of 5. They can be recolored, but I just left them black. The font is Courier New and I ran a strip of red washi tape down the middle.

And, its my first entry for Gallery Idol!


Next up, another non specific baby card using some older kits by Vinnie Pearce, Organic Baby Brushes and Toy Box papers. No sentiment, although if I can find a tiny stamp I might add one to the onesie.




And this one isn't really a baby card, just a general congrats. I really love this shade of green in the Lazy Days kit. And I finally decided to use one of these pretty Studio Calico flowers which I've been hoarding.




Thanks for stopping by. You can take a look at the rest of the new 2Peas digital kits here.


3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' all of your card dearie!!! tfs!!

joscelyne cutchens said...

SUPER CUTE! good luck in gallery idol! I thought about entering, but that's about as far as I got! GOOOO YOU! :)

Alice Wertz said...

LOVe your Gallery Idol entry card, Laura! absolutely fabulous! super cards as always!