Saturday, June 25, 2011

HB2U


Today I'm playing along with the June Stylewatch Challenge at Clear and Simple Stamps.

Amber posted this fabbie inspiration board at the beginning of the month and I knew just what I was going to do, based on the 3 birds at the bottom.

Then my craft ADD took over and I totally forgot about it, until this morning when I saw a reminder on Ambers blog.

So here it is:




I used Clear and Simple's MP3 Darling. We give ITunes gift cards as gifts so much I think I'll be using this set forever.

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

This is so darling! perfect for iTunes gift cards...super cute. Thanks for playing in the challenge :)

Courtney K said...

super cute bday card - perfect for a teen!

Alice Wertz said...

fabulous take on the challenge. super card, Laura!