Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!



I've made a few different Fathers Day cards over the past few weeks but this is the one I decided to send to my Dad.


We're cat lovers, and we have a history with silver tabbies who as they get older and start to slow down their #1 purpose in life is just to eat more food. So I made this for my Dad with Paper Smooches Chubby Chums and Boob Tubes, and for the sentiment inside the card I used "you're purrfect" also from Chubby Chums.


My husband has to get on a plane today so we did some Fathers Day celebrating last night. I made something I saw on Pinterest, the Kit Kat Cake, and it came out just like the picture and was a big hit!


Hope everyone has a great day.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Super cute, makes me smile big time..hugs

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card and man, that kit kat cake looks delish!

Alice Wertz said...

too cute! love the woodgrain background. super card, Laura! now, have to go and check out that kit kat cake! =)