Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays CFC6


Today I'm playing along with CAS-ual Fridays and their tic tac toe challenge.

I picked the 3 across the middle - ribbon, dies, and felt.


I used the Tim Holtz mini hearts set dies to cut the felt. The felt and ribbon came to me from Technique Tuesday. They use these in their classes at CKCs and students have wanted to purchase more so they're now selling it in their booth at the conventions. I love the colors and the felt cuts great! The sentiment is from Ali Edwards Loving Words stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Joy said...

Super sweet card, love it..and very CAS..I so need to get me some Technique Tuesday stamps...I am being drawn to them more and more...hugs!

Michele Gross said...

Really cute!! I love your felt hearts and fab design! Glad you had fun playing tic tac toe at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Fantastic! Those sweet felt hearts just make me smile - that's the point, right?! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet! fab card, Laura! love it!

Virginia L. said...

The colors are just so gorgeous!! LOVE love love the use of felt!!Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Julie Day said...

Great design and love all those colorful felt hearts :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jaclyn Miller said...

How wonderful all of those different colored felt hearts look! I like how you laid them out on there. Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

Laura Davis said...

LOVE this!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura