Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thinking of You Always


Hello everyone.

Today I have a card thats a little lumpier than my usual style. I got something new a few weeks ago. I finally got a Silhouette - yay! The Silhouette and I got off to a bit of a rocky start, but I'll elaborate more on that another time. I used it here for the doily and rolled flower made with Laina Lamb's Lace Circles and Spiral Flower Trio digital kits.


I added some Melissa Frances Pink Glass glitter to the flower center. The corrugated heart is from Jillibean Soup, and a Prima flower, and Sassafras Sweetly Smitten patterned paper, and a sentiment from Technique Tuesday's So Sorry stamp set.


6 comments:

wendyp said...

Beautiful! Love the vintage feel this has!

~amy~ said...

LOVE your lumpy card..LOL.

clouds shadler said...

luv this! so glad u got the JB May kit, it's full of pretty stuff!

Hug,
C :D

Jessica said...

Oh this is beautiful, Laura!! Love the colors :)

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful colors and love the cluster of elements. beautiful card, Laura!

Godelieve said...

How pretty Laura!!