Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Technique Tuesday Stamping Tech Hop

Welcome to the Technique Tuesday Stamping Tech Hop!

I'm a part of Technique Tuesday's Stamping Tech team, and we are joining together today for a blog hop. We're sharing some of our favorite projects made with Technique Tuesday stamps.

Here is the project I made for the hop:


Its a Fathers Day card and gift box set. Can you believe Fathers Day is just 3 weeks away?!





I broke out the EP for this gift set! The stamps I used are Harlequin Harmony, Love Makes the World Go Round, and Dad Rocks. Those tiny flourishes are a part of Harlequin Harmony. I think they add a lot of interest stamped randomly in the nooks and crannies.

And here is the inside of the card. Another one of the sentiments from Dad Rocks.




Be sure to check out the blogs of the other Stamping Techs taking part in the hop:




























Laura (thats me!)








Jenny (May's guest)


With every comment left on the Blog Hop path you'll be entered in a chance to win Technique Tuesday's Ribbit stamp set.




The more comments you make, the better your chance to win.




We'll pick 2 people at random from comments left on all of the blogs to win the stamp set. Comments must be made by midnight 5/27 est.




Be sure to check the Technique Tuesday blog on 5/28 to see if you are one of the lucky winners.


Thanks for joining us on the hop!








31 comments:

Kris Chirhart said...

This is great, Laura! I love your little matching box. Sooooo perfect for Father's Day. Love the brown and green with the kraft!

Dilsaver Designs said...

Love the embossing and your gift set is so perfect together, love it :)

Sharyn said...

Well done!!! Love the green on kraft!

Priscilla said...

Beautiful gift set! Love the box.

pthoreson04 AT gmail DOT com

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Nice card.

Linda E said...

Love this, Laura! I just bought that heart stamp over the weekend and now I am so glad I did!

Melissa W said...

I love the Kraft paper- perfect combo!

sharon g said...

The embossing really makes it stand off the page. NICE!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! LOVE that embossing! FABULOUS card and gift set!

Cutiephinphin said...

I was just thinking on doing a Father's Day card... Thanks for sharing.

PJ said...

Very simple, but so nice. Perfect gift!

kkrewtea said...

BEAUTIFUL WORK!!! I have such a problem with male cards. I'm saving this idea!

Caroll Brammer said...

Very nice set and the craft paper makes it perfect!

Miss Kathy said...

love the gears heart tag. perfect for a masculine gift.

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

What a great project,Laura! Beautifully done.

Gina said...

I love the green and kraft and gold color combo - perfect for a masculine set.

jjocarlson said...

Luv the heart and how you embossed it! Thank you for sharing!

scrappydarling said...

What a great gift set!! Very creative!

catnap said...

I absolutely LOVE these! Love the simplicity, and the appropriateness for a guy, which is so hard to nail. But really, they would work for anyone. Love the stamps and the colors, and the way you coordinated the card and gift. Thanks for showing the inside sentiment, too, which we so rarely get to see.

Fiorella said...

I love the color combo you used!

Jenny said...

Great Laura!! Love it!! :) :) :)

Gabby said...

Cool distressed stamp embossing! I adore your white card with Dad sentiment ... so CAS and why say more? :)

stephanie said...

Perfect gift idea for fathers day.

Sue D said...

Fabulous idea for Father's Day.

Anonymous said...

great use of this set! i need to emboss more, thanks for the reminder!
linda patti tpatti@windstream.net

mtscrapgal said...

Love the embossing and tiny stamp on your background. Great "manly" card. Thanks

Chunyuan said...

Love this set. Heat embossing looks great.

pamselinski said...

I like it very much. Making a set can be useful.

whitneymaryann said...

Great inspiration for those sometimes hard-to-conceptualize cards for men.

Kathi said...

Fantastic card. I love the little flourishes in the harlequin pattern. Brilliant!

I also love that heart.

Tanis said...

FABULOUS.
I really need that background now. LOVE how you embossed it. And the kraft has me swooning :)